Maximum security for your materials management
Consumables such as personal protective equipment, tools or machines with irregular, unpredictable requirements play a significant role in your company's cost and efficiency balance sheet. It is not so much the cost of the materials that matter, but rather their procurement or a shortage of operating supplies that cost you and your employees a lot of time and money.
In addition to our system solutions for production material, Würth offers a holistic, modular concept for auxiliary and operating materials. With the dispensers, we take care of the delivery, the storage and stocking up to the fully automatic replenishment of your auxiliary and operating materials. All processes are transparent and completely traceable. Due to the existing authorization concept, the withdrawal permissions can be assigned individually per user. This prevents unwanted withdrawals. Furthermore, you profit from the advantage that your auxiliary and operating materials are available 24 hours a day. As a result, you are no longer dependent on the opening hours of your material issue department.
The application is very simple: simply login, remove the product and the system automatically triggers the reordering.
Individual vending systems for auxiliary and operating materials
In order to meet the different requirements, our vending machine models are available in a multitude of variants and offer a maximum of flexibility. Together with you, we develop your individual dispenser system tailored to your work situation and your product range. The installation only requires a power connection. The communication with our merchandise management system runs via the mobile network.
If there is a need for the use of several vending machine systems, the different variants of ORSY®mat FP, ORSY®mat HX and ORSY®mat RT and ORSY®mat DR can be connected. One single machine then controls the entire machine group. Therefore, only one central registration is required to remove articles from the different systems.
New vending machine technologies. New applications.
The ORSY®mat WGT and ORSY®mat CHE vending machines are self-contained systems that operate independently from the dispenser models listed above.
Advantages of the dispenser at a glance
- Supply security through automated re-ordering
- 24-hour availability
- Reduction of shrinkage through access protection
- Process cost savings (taking over the determination of requirements, notification of requirements, reordering, delivery of goods and system filling – if required)
- Complete transparency of all processes, withdrawals and orders
- Adaptation to your individual range of articles through modular design
- Simple connection and integration into the material supply system
- Optimal use of storage space
- Simple integration into the existing material supply system
- Safe and needs-based storage
- Cost center assignment